• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stats Update!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Morpheus

Grandfather of Crunchers Senior
Here's a bunch of new stats... I'm sorry I have been elsewhere this week and am leaving again this a.m....

Site News has all the latest stats...

CONGRATS to all the new record holders, breakers & super crunchers... ;)

I will be back full time next week... I have a stats team to work on :)

Thanks for all you support guys (& gals)... Have fun!!!

Kris

We really apreciate the hard work you do Kris.

Hope you can get all your stuff back into its right place.

Count on us for anything you'll need.

Great Job Kris. Looks great.

And Tim Cole - good article. I liked it sooooo much I almost joined the team - then I realized that I am already a member.

Crunch on team.

chawken said:
Great Job Kris. Looks great.

And Tim Cole - good article. I liked it sooooo much I almost joined the team - then I realized that I am already a member.

Crunch on team.

Thanks Kris, and glad you liked the article Chawken. Congrats on your record too - be warned I just got the bios chip for the box that's been down for a week muhahaha :D

I wanna break some records :D But congrats on those who did...
Oh yeah TC you look from your sig you got about 5k plus rapped up in crunching power how is your electric bill ? :D

Maestro

TC said:

Thanks Kris, and glad you liked the article Chawken. Congrats on your record too - be warned I just got the bios chip for the box that's been down for a week muhahaha :D

Uh... my Palomino will be here on Monday morning for the Epox setup which will add another cruncher to my collection. Muhahahahahaha back at you.

But..you still have 4 more machines than I do - for now.

Great Job Kris.. I always look forward to the stat's update, almost feels like christmas when it arrives,lol
Notice my signature below??? :eek: Another Epox 8K7a+ to add to the family, hehe, got rid of the Asus A7m266 Not very overclockable at all.. :p

Crunch On!!!

Great job. Thanks for thinking of us when your real life intrudes. We all appreciate it. :)

Hey toomnymods, that color font you have there is really hard to read, at least it is for me. Any chance you could pick a new favorite, or maybe go bold? Thanks. :)

My power bill is about $500 a month right now. It would have been higher had I not moved most of my machines to the beasment. I did have them upstairs in the office, and it was forcing the AC to run constantly. I put them in the basement where it stays relatively cool all day without the AC.

Hey Chawken - I was just teasing you. Keep in mind I don't even run those quad servers. I only run the Dual P3's, Athlons, P4 and laptop. My power bill really would be astronomical if I cranked up the quad servers. Might just do that for a week or two this winter - might save on gas heating bill :D

BTW I got those servers used. The quad xeon was being dumped because the back plane went out and they decided to buy a new machine instead of replacing it. The old quad Ppro server was being dumped by a school in Kansas

Last edited:
I wish i could get that lucky to just "find" a quad server being dumped by someone. wouldn't hear the end of it. "you got too many computers". Maybe then i'll just start investing in solar power and move to AZ.

LuKE said:
I wish i could get that lucky to just "find" a quad server being dumped by someone. wouldn't hear the end of it. "you got too many computers". Maybe then i'll just start investing in solar power and move to AZ.

By "dumped" I didn't mean free LOL. The xeon was $2000, and the pro was $1500.

well that's not that bad i guess if your into the market for em. do you ever sleep cause i doubt your like me and in need of a job so you sleep during the day while posting resumes on the net at night. that way these lame human resource ppl can get to werk and see my email first thing in the morning to ruin their day. lol

Actually I am unemployed at the moment as well. The tech market got hit pretty hard over the past year - well I'm sure you know that. I live in a small college town where jobs are not plentiful. My fiance and I just bought a house last fall, so we're trying to make things work here before moving. If the job market stays like this we'll have to move to Atlanta - which is 50 miles away. Anyway I am very fortunate to come from a family that is doing okay financially - not to brag at all, I am just lucky. I have money, but I hate the guilt that comes with not working. I guess I'm the type that feels work is just a given part of life, regardless of how well off you are. I not happy sitting on my ***. Unfortunately I spend a little compulsively, so I want a job if for anything else to feel like I am earning the toys that I buy. That way I don't have the guilt of blowing my parents' money on "junk." Hope you all don't hate me now...

Thanks for everything Kris. !!! Crunch ON ! TC you are part of the team and that is what matters the most. You are family here and can not hate you. !

Maestro

Back