• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Straighttalk phone with netshare app to wifi router or extender possible?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

junkymagi

I'm wanting to setup my cell to provide wifi in my taxi but the way the netshare app works is you have to already have wifi to download the app to allow mobile devices to connect to it (android or iOS).
Regular computers which connect to netshare wifi have to set a default gateway WITH port to get internet.

I'm looking for a repeater or router that will allow me to set it to connect to phone's netshare, set the default gateway manually with specific port so that people who connect to that repeater or router just need to connect and browse without having to do a lot of configuring to allow it to go through that s:bang headpecific port to access the internet... :bang head

I have a straighttalk (zte tracphone) 4g lte hotspot device. I used it for one month on the $15/1gig plan. It looks like a pager almost and only requires devices to have wifi abilities, no ap required. ??

Last edited:
Back