• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

stupid questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ozzy0627

One quick stupid question :). Isnt this blorb for the small chipset on the motherboard beside the cpu ??? I bought somthing else for my geforce3 card

the blorb is advertised as a chipset cooler although it is good enough to cool most video cards.

The blorb has only 2 screw wholes it looks like. The chipset on my motherboard has 4 wholes and is square with the blorb fit on this?

yep, should fit just fine. If the holes don't line up you can always attatch it with a dab of super glue on the edges. The super glue will of course be rather difficult to remove in the future. Make sure u use a little thermal paste too for the best results.

Ok can you recommend a chipset cooler that will fit? im scared to do things like that Im only 19 and i dont have all that much money just in case I jack it up :).

Back