• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Super secret strategy that will get team F to 1st place.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mario1

Grammer, its my favoriate thing
Just making the topic to see how many people from the other teams will get fooled and actually check it out.
It kinda sucks that we don't have a password so that's my revenge.

For benching make sure you have your monitor color temperature set right...makes a BIG difference.

Agreed, set on warm is actually equal to more points than cool

More importantly using Dvorak layout on the keyboard is worth an extra second or two in SPi32m

For benching make sure you have your monitor color temperature set right...makes a BIG difference.
It doesn't, but there's a big difference when you're watching cartoons... that's what a real overclocker does in his spare time!

Agreed, set on warm is actually equal to more points than cool

More importantly using Dvorak layout on the keyboard is worth an extra second or two in SPi32m
I know all of you guys are jealous, because my uber-secret tweaks are going to get us to 1st place.
Don't worry, you'll learn... eventually. :shrug:

I hear D3D works wonders for Spi32M... Or at least it helps the sub-times scroll a bit smoother. ;)

PS: You better get your tinfoil hat ready Mario. We have ways of getting in your head an finding out about your secrets before you even think of them. :p

Tin foil hat will help on Team Fs head much as using your finger to plug all the holes on a spaghetti strainer... :rofl:

Hey now, tinfoil hats are my job here. I might not post in GD that much but I'm just as tinfoil as any of them, if not more.

Anyway, I personally don't care enough about a password here and I guess opty hasn't even been here since the thing started. Mario if you want one you can PM imog and ask for it. :shrug:

Hey now, tinfoil hats are my job here. I might not post in GD that much but I'm just as tinfoil as any of them, if not more.

Anyway, I personally don't care enough about a password here and I guess opty hasn't even been here since the thing started. Mario if you want one you can PM imog and ask for it. :shrug:
Either ways its cool for me, no idea if you or opty are going to post in here, plus I know we're not winning this one or anything, but I believe everyone (teams A-F) are doing it for the fun anyways. :thup:

Either ways its cool for me, no idea if you or opty are going to post in here, plus I know we're not winning this one or anything, but I believe everyone (teams A-F) are doing it for the fun anyways. :thup:

I'm gonna post in here once I actually start getting some benching done. I've got to hunt down a PS/2 adapter or a PS/2 keyboard in order to get my OS install going. :shrug:

Will we actually get a password? I would like to start getting my submissions going...

Why'd you get kicked over here?

Also, since I'm just gonna wait for an adapter to get started, I figured I'd play some pinball in the meantime.

YLOMv.jpg.png

I'm rather proud of that, didn't think I'd beat my 1.2b from a few days ago. Apparently listening to golden earring rather loud while you are playing helps.

I didn't get kicked. I joined late because I didn't have the gpu power to compete at all. But now that I have a pretty good clocking 5870, I can compete a bit better. So they put me on this team. :)

I didn't get kicked. I joined late because I didn't have the gpu power to compete at all. But now that I have a pretty good clocking 5870, I can compete a bit better. So they put me on this team. :)

You should mine buttcoins with that thing when you aren't benching it.

Back