• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Superpi32M Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Janus67

Benching Team Leader
Post your times/tweaks/etc here

So many tweaks for this, I think this one will be the bench that takes us the most time as there is just so much to do and test and it takes a while as well.

Stripped XP is the way to go here
CopyWazza makes difference
Run with just 2threads, make 32M your strongest thread and give it realtime via task manager
Close explorer.exe and other services/tasks that aren't needed.

Got some testing done this morning managed a best of 8m 16.765s @ 4514 RAM @2150 8-8-8. My RAM can pass at 2200 8-8-8 @1.8 haven't tested any higher yet.

This is with a few tweaks left out (maxmem not set no wazza all 4 cores active) mostly just testing for RAM speeds as I haven't benched these yet. So far the way it's scalling if I can get to 21x220 I'll be hitting sub 8m10s.

nicely done, memory speed plays a huge part. then there's those glorious subtimings.

Sub'd. I should be able to start benching for this after next weekend.

We should all have access to the LBB and Gautam's Super PI Manifesto... a lot of tweaks are in there as well.

We may want to check the superpi32m octagon thread that happened a few months ago. I unfortunately didn't participate, but I believe there was some good discussion on what worked/didn't work there.

6m24.235sec for some early testing today. I haven't done any copywaza stuff yet, just maximum CPU speed and tightening timings. I will probably drop my CPU multi down a notch tomorrow to see if I can get any more gains out of my RAM as I increase my bclk.

vn times Don!

I will be benching tonight with th 3930k. I hope tofay to get OS and bench prepr done then DI tonight.

6m 17.815 appears to be about as good as I'm going to do with my CPU and Memory. I can't seem to tighten any of my secondary timings any tighter in-windows without windows crashing.

I have my clocks as fast as I can get them. I have done no memory tweaking, did do most of the tweaks from lbb. I have not done much sp132, so this is going to probably need more tweaking.

635494spi32.jpg

Last edited:
did you use copywaza/ocxspitweaker?

It cut about 7 seconds off of my time. So your's won't go 1-bclk farther?

I will try to get more bclk's. I can put it to 100.7 but it is always .2 low when I get into o/s.
I tried wazaa but, I didn't get any better results. I suspect I have the process wrong. I will tryocxspttweaker, I knew there was a program to help, but I couldn't remember.

yeah the ocx was really easy to do. I set it to 5000mb and pick the two partitions and have it go, I then have it close when it is done, once I see it close I tell superpi to go (I have it at the 'OK' screen for it to start).

can i get a copy of ocxspitweaker?

the only download I can find is at megaupload, but i think I heard the government took that down today. (doesn't work)

Find the thread "what the heck is copywaza" in the lounge thats whe I got it, I think its was posted by sebas in that thread. Id give you the link but im on my phone.

Back