• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T shaped case!!!!! take look

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Interesting idea, but you'd be a little limited on what motherboards you could fit in it. It'd definitely make it easier to see what you were doing when hooking up cables, but you wouldn't be able to hide the tangle behind the case anymore.

The way the motherboard section can be detached is really neat, though.

i have to agree its not something i would buy

it looks like they took a skinny one of thouse mac g3;s and spot welded it to the back

Very different case. It has a hole on top for the "chimney effect" as they put it. I'd probably buy it if it was like 20 bucks :)

that gives a whole new meaning to removable motherboard tray. interesting design... i don't think it'll ever catch on... nice novelty item to have. i can imagine that it would be really stable... very tiny chance of that thing falling over. not like my boat anchor of a case would fall over anyway... :)

I like the locking for the drive bays. Much better then screws. But thats the only positive thing I could find.

I agree with you on that one that's pretty ingenious, but as for everything else, its kinda stupid and pointless, i watched that video and I am like umm ok?. I pretty much agree with everyone on there views on this case.

Last edited:
I to liked the way the drives were attatched but I agree the whole T design just doesn't jive with me. I would be more inclined to buy the little shuttle system before this thing.

mujgy

Looks cool but I dont see myself buying one anytime soon. Cooling may be a bit easier though. I wonder how you mount the PS. If they make a bigger size it may get popular. I could see some oem company selling these.

Back