• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 10Aug18: No no no. We just fixed the glitch.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
An interesting glitch in the EOC stats. We have been bumped to #5 in the world, which is still awesome, but no one was promoted up above us. I think that what has happened is the unofficial team of “Default” has been added back into the mix. They are currently listed at #3, which knocked everyone else down a spot. Oddly enough, Default is shown to have dropped three spots to become #3.

Team Conquest List: (Lower is better)
[oldtable] Overclock.net |2.2 weeks |down from 2.8 weeks. [/table]

Team Threat List: (Higher is better)
[oldtable]TSC! Russia| 5.4 months| down from 6.9 months.
Medic Coin | 14.4 years | up from 7.6 years. [/table]

Medic Coin is tanking. Their #3 guy who was earning around 19 million ppd looks to have dropped out. Their #1 guy has slowed some as has their #2 guy. However, Medic Coin is still averaging 1.26 million ppd per active folder compared to our 972 k.

Active folders and ranking:
[oldtable]|Active Folders|Ranking|Ave PPD
This week | 58 | 25th | 972k
Last week | 57 |25th |1.09 million
2 weeks ago |55 | 26th |1.18 million
3 weeks ago| 54 | 27th |1.18 million
4 weeks ago | 57|27th |1.01 million
5 weeks ago | 57| 28th |1.01 million
6 weeks ago |59 |29th |1.03 million
7 weeks ago |63 | 28th |984k
8 weeks ago |63 |26th | 990k [/table]

We picked up another active folder this week, which is very good.

Top 20 PPD:
[oldtable]1| Macaholic | 11.14 million
2| HayesK | 10.38 million
3| WhitehawkEQ | 7.20 million
4| torin3 | 6.98 million
5| JrClocker | 3.09 million
6| orion456 | 2.99 million
7| don256us | 2.64 million
8| superducky | 1.82 million
9| hshtick | 1.65 million
10| gabi golan |
11| cmatties |
12| Lochekey |
13| aviationfrk |
14| ProteinPete |
15| petteyg
16| P4EE
17| deeppow
18| Axlecrusher
19| Hack30
20| Kowalski3500[/table]

Mac and Hayes are swapping places again so we’ll see how that goes.

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)

[oldtable]WhitehawkEQ will earn | 4 billion in 1.6 weeks.|
HayesK will earn | 3 billion in 3.9 weeks.|
Lochekey just earned |70 million will earn | 80 million in 6.7 days.
hshtick just earned | 70 million and will earn | 80 million in 4.7 days.|
cmatties just earned | 50 million and will earn | 60 million in 6.1 days.
Axlecrusher just earned | 9 million and will earn | 10 million in 1.2 days.
Bon3thugz43v3r just earned | 2 million.[/table]

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):

Moving up six spots each:
hshtick and joining the top 100 for a second time. WOOT!

Moving up five spots each:
Lochekey and joining the top 100 for a second time. WOOT!

World Top 100:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

[oldtable] Macaholic |#17| |
HayesK |#18|
RoXQi3x |#43|
RamonetB |#45|
P4EE |#63|
WhitehawkEQ |#72||
orion456 |#75|| [/table]

Bonus section:
HayesK will pass himself in 1.8 years.
Torin3 will pass himself in 7.1 months.
don256us will pass himself in 1 year.

If you’ve changed folding names, how long until you pass your previous self?

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

If you did “it” and I missed “it”, please post “it” below.

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

Posted by Jason yesterday on the front page news on EOC;

"I was going through some old emails trying to clean up my inbox and I came across a few that were FAH related. One thing led to another and I pushed out a few minor updates to the site.
So before everyone freaks out, yes the Default team (Team 0) & Google (Team 446) have been pushed down into general rankings. Default is currently ranked #3, and Google #62. I'm still only processing about the top 2,000 Default users because there are just way too many to process the whole team. Google I'm not processing at all because most are random client names and there's like 140,000 of them.
On the "Individual Overall Rank" page (aka All User List) I added a drop-down on the left sidebar that lets you select "All Users" or "Active Only", just like you can do when viewing the users on a team. I'm going to try and add the same feature to the "Overtake" pages so people don't have to page through all the inactive users to see all the threats & conquests...
I also made one little change to the DB (removed an un-used column), and I'm pretty sure I removed all references to it in the code.
I did test these before rolling out and everything looks correct, but if you notice anything wrong please send me a message (via Contact Us page).
I have a hodgepodge of various code changes I've been working on here and there, I've just never been able to sit down long enough to get it all completed. One of these days... or years... lol."

What the hell, Don!? I just brought a new 970 online this morning to try and stave you off and now your're gaining on me by more than a million! Did you add another 10 series to the farm?

I had two 980Ti's die and I just replaced them. I'm back to full speed with a ramf of mostly 980Ti's, a 1080 and a 1080Ti. No CPUs. Until the next round of thunder cells roll around, I should be just under 4 million ppd.

I'm back from 3 weeks vacation. Only one computer went down due to a windows update, and it was only down for 2 days.

I'm back from 3 weeks vacation. Only one computer went down due to a windows update, and it was only down for 2 days.

Sorry :comp::muahaha: (see sig)

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

What the hell, Don!? I just brought a new 970 online this morning to try and stave you off and now your're gaining on me by more than a million! Did you add another 10 series to the farm?

He got an old GTX 980 ti FTW I was not using :)

Back