• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TC-4 Availability

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Silence

Registered
Since I know some of you know Danny @ dtek and I was wondering when he planned on getting some more TC-4's in? I have been waiting a couple of weeks for them to get back in stock but if they aren't planned to come out soon I will just get a MAZE3.

Last edited:
I know Danny has been expecting them, he should have had them some time ago. They should be in soon from what I understand, might want to give him a call...

i just checked out the site... it doesnt say out of stock anywere..

The thing is that his supplier is a lazy *** and is holding up his sales, So he hasnt gotten any new blocks in stock. I think they should be coming in pretty soon. Im not sure of the exact date.

Going to pass on this question. Seems every time I make a comment about a TC-4 block someone wants to take my head off, but those that have something negative to say do not own the block. Hmmmm………

dj_unforgetable said:
Question. Does the TC-4 perform better than the MAZE3? It looks better atleast :)
Very, very close, almost identical but from what I can see, the TC-4 is a HAIR better, .05C.

DodgeViper said:
Going to pass on this question. Seems every time I make a comment about a TC-4 block someone wants to take my head off, but those that have something negative to say do not own the block. Hmmmm………

Nah, you were one of the first people to post anything about the block. Your information is why I almost considered buying it, but then settled on the metal topped spiral when I couldn't wait any longer. (not to self, must learn more patience) The information you and nikhsub1 have been providing in this forum about the TC-4 rev2 has been much appretiated.

Ok well hopefully they will have it in by monday, if not no biggy

Alum Topped

From what I heard by calling Dtek was that he was working to convert the TC-4 to the same dimensions as the Spir@l so that he could use the same type of tops on both. He stopped selling the poly topped Spir@ls and TC-4s due to the lack of proper barbs for the poly top which caused some to crack under pressure. He made a limited number of aluminum topped TC-4s (which i got and are pretty sweet looking) which I think are sold out already though. So to get a TC-4, I think you'll be waiting til he redesigns them, not sure when that is though.

R.Rabbit said:
ya wat nikhsub1 said, i've got one in the mail as we speak cus of you guys!
Ahhh, the power of the PHONE! I may be selling mine within the next couple of weeks...

What you all need to realize D-Tek is at the mercy of the suppliers. D-Tek can’t ship what they do not have. They are busy filling backorders and if they run out of material to build blocks this further compounds the problem. Those that are wanting to place orders pickup the phone and call. You have to understand this is a small company manning the phones, shipping, online orders, and building blocks along with a host of other projects

Back