• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team Glasslicker Interactive Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Let me get my two cents in. Awesome thread and the rig is looking great. Man that BIX3 is huge.

Dom

9 pages of mindless oratory by me with some serious content from those trying to walk me through this ala training wheels.

Well guys. Still stalled. Got the Deltas in. Still awaiting the res from Germany, the risers. The NV78 and the Burner.

Should be in any day.

I missed what model deltas those were...so if you wouldn't mind I'd love to hear what they are and what you think about them. Personally I think mine are too loud (even with a rheostat/fan bus), but that's the price you pay for good air flow (lmao).

Waiting on the stupid res from Germany. Once we have that, we can fly !!!!!

I ordered it on the 18th and it still isn't here. Frankly the Vendor didn't seemed too concerned about when it arrives.

In all fairness, I dont have a lot of experience ordering outside the US. Still, you won't see me do it again.

Last edited:
You should call them and threaten to cancel the order if they don't hurry up. My parents did that with a computer and it moved up the shipping day by almost a week because they put it on priority.

Absolutely nothing. Still sitting around with my thumb in my fanny awaiting res and risers to get here from Germany. I come home every day to see the lifeless carcass of our child awaiting to be bon ! (Wow, perhaps I should lighten up a little ! lol)

I dont want to proceed further until loop is finalized.

Still chasing a monitor however really just chasing a deal. If we have to pay retail, Im OK with that.

Parts were ordered and allegedly shipped on 2-17. Perhaps a camel or shark is making the swim across and bringing the package ?

glasslicker said:
Parts were ordered and allegedly shipped on 2-17. Perhaps a camel or shark is making the swim across and bringing the package ?
Thats exactly how I feel every single time I get something shipped from the US...

Have you considered making some temporary spacers to use until the ones you order arrive? At least then you could get it mounted up mostly until the rest of the stuff arrives.

Here are some I made up. Made from hand polished aluminum, and 1.5 inches long with a seperate center insert.

Attachments

• spacers.jpg
    spacers.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 405
I do have temp delrin spacers in now.

We need the res to finalize mount location. I sent another email to Alphacool. ALl I asked for was the tracking number to find out where the flippin package is located.

Meanwhile FCPU got in a shipment of 20 of them after being out of stock for a month.

If this doesnt show up soon, Ill order one from there and sell the other one if it ever arrives.

Well, here is the latest. If I sound like I'm foaming and frothing at the mouth,it's because I am.

On 3/14, I received an email confirming that our res and risers had just been sent. I am fit to be tied.

Originally, they told me that it went out on the 2-22 after being ordered on 2-18. They then told me it would take two weeks to get here. Again, no problem. Then I sent three different requests for the tracking number, completely understanding that OOC stuff can take up to a month. I never received a single response to those until the 3-14 email stating my stuff had just been shipped.

It can't be a payment clearance issue as I payed via Paypal with cash in my account that has been in there for a month.

I understand that things happen. I also understand that it takes time. All I wanted was the truth, but apparently, I couldn't handle the truth ! lol

glasslicker said:
I do have temp delrin spacers in now.

We need the res to finalize mount location. I sent another email to Alphacool. ALl I asked for was the tracking number to find out where the flippin package is located.

Meanwhile FCPU got in a shipment of 20 of them after being out of stock for a month.

If this doesnt show up soon, Ill order one from there and sell the other one if it ever arrives.
Correction: ...ship the other one to Flip-Mode.....

Bad play by Alphacool, they fumbled.

That is definately a dissapointing setback. Hopefully (but doubfully) they will have a better excuse for what's been going on the last month while we've all been waiting for it to arrive.

Back