• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Offical SVC Athlon DLT3C 0319 1700 Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
but running at 200FSB on a 266 chip is still OCing the memory...when testing for CPU OC...you take the memory and MB out of play...all you are wanting to do is strickly OC the CPU...

BTW - I meant 133 not 166 in my above post...the best way to test for best OC at default voltage is to...set the FSB at default...133...then keep upping the multi. until either you run out of options to up it anymore or the CPU gives out...in my case, like most others...we ran out of multiplier options and had to up the FSB until the CPU finally gave out...and for me that was at 12.5x169 (2113)...12.170 was unstable unless I upped the voltage to 1.525...so for me...2113 is the max my CPU will handle using default voltage...

When done like this you are taking out the memory and MB out of the OCing ratio and leaving strickly the CPU to OC...which is what you want...

Last edited:
you were right! but you already knew this :)

i tried 166fsb and right now im priming at 12x so thats 1992mhz at defualt and so far so good. I will try 133 as you suggested but im very impressed so far. before I could only do like 1800mhz but i was using 200fsb so this method does work as you said. I'll post results later on how high on defualt this cpu will handle. heck maybe i might get pass my 2.4ghz wall.

i just ordered a 1700+ T-Bred B JIUHB DLT3C 0319 i believe, from SVC. I will be getting shortly, and I was wondering what kind of O/Cing results could i get from this chip with my system?

I currently have:

MSI KT4V-L
AMD Thunderbird 1.33ghz unlocked 266mhz fsb
256mb PC2700 Cas 2.5 Generic Ram (can do 150fsb 9x150)
30gb maxtor hdd
SK-7 with 80x38 Vantec Sunon Tornado fan 84.1cfm
400watt ps generic probably (no problems with it though)
SB Live 5.1
GF4 TI 4200 64mb PNY

My mobo doesn't have a pci/agp lock since its a kt400, and i don't see any memory dividers in the bios. So the highest fsb I would go would be around 150-160.

I would like to have the chip remain around 55*C under load. Suggestions about how far you think I could go with my new chip would be appreciated, thanks.

so far looking good 166x13 = 2158mhz

im going to keep it at 166x13 to see how high it will go then i'll switch it to 133. at 1.5v temps are looking so good only 35c while priming.

just go for higher o/c with mroe vcore 1.8v under is more then safe! dont hover around default vcore, see if u can reach 2.5ghz stable!!

nice so far man...I need to get my NF2 back up and running...this 8KHA+ is seriously holding me back...might do better at default voltage in the A7N8X Deluxe...

Got mine a few days ago. Seems like a pretty good chip. 2100Mhz @ 1.5V, 2400Mhz @ 1.62V, 2500Mhz @ 1.72V and 2600Mhz @ 1.87V. All prime stable.

well 166fsb at 13x is the limits for the cooling i have on defualt voltage. but even at a lower fsb i was not able to get more then 2.4ghz stable. temps never go higher then 50c usally prime is about 47c tops. I just cant figure out whats wrong with my system or maybe thats all this chip can do.

Anyone had that prob, or is it a one off?

And theres a guy over at Amdmb that bought three of these and had them all doing 2.5 so looking good.

Ordered mine this morning.

TDF.

Mine reads 256K L2 Cache...

Update on my earlier post, now running stable at 11.5 x 217 (2497mhz). @ 1.85 Vcore, 40C idle, 49C full load.

LOVE this chip...

Last edited:
ok i got mine..... the thing will do 2400mhz @1.8v (real voltage... set to 1.85v in bios) and i am still testing. it will NOT do 2500@ 1.8v and my cooling is not adequate to go above that voltage (as it gets to 55C load)... right now im doing prime at 11.5x210=2420mhz and it seems to work fine.

JIUB 0319 WPWW 1700 DLT3C

2300mhz ( 12.5 x 184/184fsb )1.65v 41/51c

Using in a Micro ATX setup (Im a LAN enthusiast) Biostar M7NCG
250 watt PSU,

I can get chip to run stable in Prime at 2500 200x12.5 1.85 vcore(memory not sync), will not fail at all in Prime but 3dmark crashes. My video card (Radeon 8500) is staying cool, anyone have an idea why Prime runs fine but 3dmark craps out?
Im thinking it might have to do with my PSU and fluctuation in power going to the AGP.

Using the Thermaltake Aquarius II water setup.

I'm RMA'ing mine because it seems to be faulty If anyone is having a problem with overvolting on a NF7 board because the computer shuts down and makes a two toned siren please check out this thread, along with several other related ones in the AMD Abit Mobo topic.

Oh and I almost forgot,

fallschirmjager

Welcome to the forums

By the way what is a fallschirmjager, a parachute hunter?Is that like parachute troops? Mein deutsch ist ja nicht so gut.

i just got my new 0319wpmw from svc 2204 runing prime right now it is at test 22 1.504 vcore 33c ill keep updating as i go

edit i got tierd of waiting on the begining of the 3rd round and 47 min. of it going to go for more

Last edited:
i ordered mine yesterday along with a epox 8rga+ and 2 256 buffalo 3200. hopefully i can get some good speed out of that setup. no word on the order yet, but hopefully soon. newegg sure did take my money quick, and take their time packin it up

newegg has a good rep. i wouldnt worry usualy they send tracking numbers for thier item also

i am now running prime test 13 @ 2500 mhz 1.87vcore loaded hot little chips arnt these

i now have USPS tracking number from SVC, and fedex tracking from newegg in my mailbox. wonder when it will be comin

Back