• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Raptor Bowl - Begins February 10th, 2012!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hokiealumnus

Water Cooled Moderator
There isn't a Forum Wars this year, but that doesn't mean Raymo is going contest-free folks. The Raptor Bowl is back and coming in a little over a month.

Welcome to TRB4 (The Raptor Bowl IV)
  • This is a contest of CPU Cycles.. VGA will have no effect on scores..
  • A handicapping of CPU threads will be in effect
  • For cooling.. AIR & Water cooling only
  • You may enter (1 CPU) in each class maximum

Links you'll need:

Let's join in and make this a fun one!

I just dont have any HW strong enough to compete here, oh well. Have fun guys.

Doubt it, the raptor bowl is generally open for joining right up until the final deadline.

Too bad I don't have any strong hardware :( my 2500k only goes to 4.9 :(

any one can play so come on over. i need some competition from someone with a thuban.
also if someone brings a fx8120 i will post scores with mine. it may get killed in the 8 core class vs the intels but who cares, its all for fun.
and wagex i think that 2500k would do well in the 4 core class as it has no hyperthreading so it should be top dog in its class. most likely competing against denebs.
the more the merrier.

any one can play so come on over. i need some competition from someone with a thuban.
also if someone brings a fx8120 i will post scores with mine. it may get killed in the 8 core class vs the intels but who cares, its all for fun.
and wagex i think that 2500k would do well in the 4 core class as it has no hyperthreading so it should be top dog in its class. most likely competing against denebs.
the more the merrier.

I'll be running my Thuban in a day or so... Gotta run the 965BE that I have on the benching board 1st and then switch chips. :D

I can not even post any results as every time i log in i get this:confused:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 73
Seems you were caught in the spam filter. You should be able to post now.

If anyone else has trouble over there, post in this thread or shoot me a PM here.

Back