• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

thinking about stacker 830

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

madhatR

the silver one is pretty ugly IMO .. but the black one is pretty nice .. it hides the ugliness .. im mainly looking for a case to cool my quad sli .. it gets pretty hot on my v1000 plus II is just not cutting it

From what Ive seen on the forums everyone that ownes one is really impressed with it. It has very high reviews, and definatly cools well. It performs well, but equal to lesser expensive cases. IMO its the design that seperates it from all others. If you like the way it looks, then you will like the case.

what lesser expensive cases cool equally .. nothing from lian li .. since ive pretty much had them all .. and quad sli gets blazing hot

the black stacker hides the ugliness ... i just really need a good case .. all black would help that cools exceptionally well

Wow, I just got it about 2 days ago and it is siiiiiick!!!:drool: I love it! About all those side panel issues and pci bracket issues people are reporting with the 830, i dont have any of them with my black stacker. Very highly recommended!

peace

Back