• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Titanfall $33

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sobe

Unscathed Member
Since Yuplay is no longer a working valid option, ignore and look at using Hola Chrome-Addon to purchase for $37.71.

http://slickdeals.net/f/6784340-titanfall-digital-deluxe-45-27-or-37-71-for-standard-digital-ed

HOLA Chrome addon

It says point the unblocker to Origin.com, but they forget to mention be sure to select Mexico first. You need to click the plugin on the browser to the right of the address bar and choose Mexico, then point to origin.com. Like this:
wsslqFR.jpg

My solution which has allowed me to begin downloading Titanfall as I type this was to use the Hola Unblocker add-on for Chrome.

1. Point the unblocker to origin.com (Chrome)
2. Search for Titanfall
3. Add game to cart.
4. Go to checkout.
5. From here, you cannot continue because the VPN does not support Javascript.
6. At the top of the screen, the unblocker gives you the Mexican URL, copy paste that into a new browser; I used Internet Explorer.
7. Log into your Origin account and checkout using a CC or Paypal. I used AMEX to provide some additional layer of protection. My Discover card would not work for whatever reason.
8. Launch Origin and start downloading!
9. ENJOY!

The $37.71 is what OP from SD stated, but apparently Paypal added an exchange fee when my friend used this method which brought it to $40.97. Be aware!

dylskee purchased the Digital Deluxe for a total of $49.14,
I paid $49.14 for the digital deluxe. I used paypal.....

sobe said:
Friend just tested the HOLA method for Titanfall and at first it said payment did not go through, then a few minutes later apparently he got the email + transaction from Paypal that it did.... He was also hit with an exchange fee bringing to total to $40.95, just be aware of this. But again, it is still $41 vs $60.

OLD AND NO LONGER WORKING BELOW!

Yuplay no longer taking Paypal for Titanfall purchases, Credit cards still working

You will pay a transaction fee of 2-3% somewhere along the line for the conversion between currencies.

http://slickdeals.net/f/6771808-titanfall-pc-33-78-yuplay?

Get your copy for $33.78 here!

http://yuplay.ru/product/14684008/

This is a russian website, but they do take paypal. Key shows up instantly on your yuplay account, multi-language, region free

I've provided proof of preloading from my own account below

*Confirmed from EA rep that these keys are LEGIT and will cause NO issue!!!!!*

Attachments

• tfallpreload.jpg
    tfallpreload.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:
I guess I should clarify the exchange via paypal,

"From amount $33.78 USD
To amount 1,199.00 RUB
Exchange rate: 1 USD = 35.5036 RU"

So $33.78 :p

It's working great for those of us who have tried it so far, lol, along with many a user over at SlickDeals in the link I posted, along with members of [H]ardForum that have purchased.

Immediately after purchase your key becomes available on the page, and activates no prob via Origin, as you can see from my own picture I attached in OP.

Last edited:
hmm.........................play for hours before i get my XBone version?......test out my Xfire 290s on 3x24" IPS screens...........decisions decisions...

Yuplay no longer taking Paypal for Titanfall purchases, Credit cards still working

You will pay a transaction fee of 2-3% somewhere along the line for the conversion between currencies.

Added HOLA method to purchase game via Mexican Origin site to OP.

Friend just tested the HOLA method for Titanfall and at first it said payment did not go through, then a few minutes later apparently he got the email + transaction from Paypal that it did.... He was also hit with an exchange fee bringing to total to $40.95, just be aware of this. But again, it is still $41 vs $60.

*Added to OP for viewers of this page*

Back