• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TitanFall is Amazing! Can anyone run insane at 1440p?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's the last level in the campaign. I forget what its called. That level is tough on the Militia side.

And agreed. When you drop into a room in that level with the bots coming out of the wall left and right it gets pretty tough.

It's the last level in the campaign. I forget what its called. That level is tough on the Militia side.

And agreed. When you drop into a room in that level with the bots coming out of the wall left and right it gets pretty tough.

Yup at the Hammond Factory (Corporate)
I won both sides on that lvl. Other levels seem favored to one side or another. Really though surprisingly it doesn't bother me all that much just as long as I get to kill and re-spawn is near the action :)

Yup at the Hammond Factory (Corporate)
I won both sides on that lvl. Other levels seem favored to one side or another. Really though surprisingly it doesn't bother me all that much just as long as I get to kill and re-spawn is near the action :)

I know, I couldn't care less about winning in it. Titan hunting is where it's at.

have a gt 755m sli laptop and the drivers aren't quite right yet for mobile sli :( :(

makes me so sad.

They'll get there. No SLI on desktops yet either. We'lllll get there.

I know, I couldn't care less about winning in it. Titan hunting is where it's at.

Always feels good that the little guy annihilates the titan with the little weapon that takes multiple hits, vs the 1-2 hits from the Titan's gun.

I hope they redo this campaign soon! More so on a single player style basis or something. I think it definitely has potential to grow into a great series!

I hope they redo this campaign soon! More so on a single player style basis or something. I think it definitely has potential to grow into a great series!

Agreed but I seriously doubt they will build a large single player campaign, judging from how the main creators were the creators of the new generation of COD (Modern Warfare to present).

prior to the "we are banning hackers" statement I did not see many hackers. Now they are so apparent you do not need to watch the kill cam other than this I am still enjoying it for a few hours a night

Just picked this up during the $36 Amazon sale...

....Im hooked, :drool: hardcore. Im even playing on my Nvidia Shield when I can make it down stairs. Its fun as hell. Im MUCH better sitting in front of my PC than on the Shield, but for just playing the maps and getting rep, the Shield does just fine.

Now Im wishing I hadnt sold my other GTX 670!.....Must get another and a Core i5/7. Got the upgrade itch again.

I bought Titanfall with hopes of it being something to tear me away from BF4. While it is fun, for me it gets stale after about 30 minutes of play. I hope the DLC adds some new life to it!

The worst part of Titanfall (other than the rather broken melee attacks):

1. Play Titanfall for an hour or so
  2. Get a message from a friend because they want you to join them in Day of Defeat
  3. Try to perma-sprint, wall-run, and double jump

One of the few games that I've broken the 10+ hours playing the game in the past year.
Heck I've gotten 30+ hours on it. Which with my time schedule that is amazing in itself.

Back