• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

To Mach2 or not to Mach2?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shuRe

OK, looked into w/c and dont think its rly worth it in the long run, might as well go straight to mach2 or prommy. My 754 3200+ is at 2.6 (10x260) 1.6vCore 24 hour prime stable. BUT i cant seem to get to 270 using the vCore im happy with (1.75 on air).

I know that running a cpu sub 0 can give better o/c without using high voltages, but is it rly worth it? will i be able to use a mach2 on cpus in the nxt 2 years? will be break 2.7-2.8?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

You'll and always can use the mach 2. I believe it would last for 2-3 years, until they release a newer model. By then, the mach 2 have ben through a 4-5 years lifespan. And remember, they always makes new brackets for newer chips.

The Mach2 is designed to handle something like a 200 watt heat load, so as long as CPU's stay under that it can be moded to fit practically anything. In the absolute worst case where it won't fit your cpu anymore, you can just strap it to your vid card :thup:

Back