• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Toshiba P35 misflash

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cheator

Well... the idiot that I am decided to flash his BIOS. He now owns a dead Toshiba Satalite P35. Anyone know an easy way to program it again? Or do I have to take it in?

You have 2 possibilities, One take it apart and hope the chip is socketed and do a hotflash, or be brave desolder it, hotflash and solder it back on. Or finally take it in and be prepared to pay for a new motherboard if out of warrenty.

Well i have and found a cheaper one for 550 usd. However it isn't worth the risk. So I am getting a new one. I plan on selling my lappy though so that someone else can replace it. I just don't wanna do it.

800 ? you can buy a brand new laptop for that.. - send me a PM if you post this on the classifieds please.

Its what detered me. I am sure there is another way to program it. Its never that absolute, however taking it apart only risks the hardware. I won't do it. Plus the one i am looking at is only 1200 bucks and has an x600 in it.

Back