• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG Triton by World of Fred (Lian Li case)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Whoa.
That's all I got, but it's a very complimentary whoa. Ok, I thought of more. I love the layout of the water lines. They actually stand out by being as unobtrusive as possible. Very nice balancing act with that.

Whoa.
That's all I got, but it's a very complimentary whoa. Ok, I thought of more. I love the layout of the water lines. They actually stand out by being as unobtrusive as possible. Very nice balancing act with that.

Thanks!

I scratched my head for a while for the loop layout haha, not sure if you noticed, but I reversed the in/out of the CPU.

Another amazing build Fred! It's been so long since it was started I was wondering if it was forgotten. LMAO Again, looks great!

Another amazing build Fred! It's been so long since it was started I was wondering if it was forgotten. LMAO Again, looks great!

Haha, build was supposed to be ready last autumn but I had multiples problems (dead motherboard, dead pump, first liquid I used gunked up all my build...)

Back