• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trouble meeting us in IRC lately ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SpeeDj

Have patience it was brought to our attention that DALNet has been under a series of DOS attacks, just be patient and eventually it will connect, those of you with all the time connections I just recommend leaving it on.

Don't give up, we are still here :)

J :cool:

Yeah, I could not connect at all the other day to save my life. Every server was "full" of being attacked. It really sucks when a few people have to ruin it for the whole. I was able to get on eventually. Then I got dissconnected for some reason, so I gave up.

Yeah I just set it to auto re-connect and let it sit, I come and browse the forums :) When I am done usually I am back on.

J :cool:

There are good days and bad days, mostly good. I'm usually around to some degree and with my cable I just try to stay connected and have reconnect turned on. :)

Cy

i havent been able to get back on since the last time i talked to u guys there:(

ill try again tonight, i didnt try yesterday though, cause of work

EDIT:

AHH im the only folder in this thread, NOO!

Malakai said:
i havent been able to get back on since the last time i talked to u guys there:(

ill try again tonight, i didnt try yesterday though, cause of work

EDIT:

AHH im the only folder in this thread, NOO!

You're not alone.

Just keep on trying. Make sure you are connecting straight to Random DALNET not directly to a server that maybe under attack.

Yodums

hey... lets forgo the ** and truely thats what it is, cause i havent been able to join dalnet in at least 4 months,

lets move it to irc.enterthegame.com

#ocsetiteam

reddeathdrinker said:
Even I'm known to pop on for a bit.......using a random server is pretty quick.

its been on auto-logon for 10 minutes now, random dalnet, still no-go

I have had days when I can't get on at all, but usually I connect within 20 minutes.

At this point, when I try to connect (using Trillian) I connect to 3 different servers and often connect with one in less than 5 minutes. Sometimes I have to let it run forever (it seems) to connect, but usually, eventually, it does.

ive been using Mirc. i used to just use trillian, but ive had 0 luck with it lately

Just got on first try first server using mIRC at around 1pm today. It varies.

C

I agree some times it is tough to connect, but most of the time I can get on with in 20 mins or so.

I also found one way was to IM people that are on the channel alot of the time and find out what server they connected using, if i can't connect

Andy

Back