• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trouble when playing game need help ??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mojo_Cookie

Registered
Hiya, Okie i build a new comp recently and it was my first time comp seem to running fine but when i play game i have some trouble with some game. Some game will run choppy some sort of video lag and got some flicker (horizontal stripe) have to Download coolbite and turn on v-sync all the time was thinking it was my vid card but tryed my cousin card in my comp and do same with mine in is comp seem ok could it be something else ?? i have checked in my info sys conflic/share and got some line how i know if it conflic or share most of item show is about agp bus and graph card that could be my prob. Here what i got hope you can help.

Port E/S 0x00000000-0x00000cf7 Bus PCI
Port E/S 0x00000000-0x00000cf7 Memory direct acess controller

Port E/S 0x000003C0-0x00003DF intel processor to agp controller
Port E/S 0x000003C0-ox00003DF Nvidia Geforce ti4200

IRQ 16 Nvidia Geforce ti4200
IRQ 16 Intel universal USB controller

there more but will not write all of them, not sure if you will get everything since my win xp is in french tryed to translate best i can. Game like UT 2003 flicker Battlefield 1942 choppy flicker some game will run ok but some not i should be able to run UT 2003 or BtF 1942 with high detail could it be my cpu or stick of memory that have trouble ?? Thank !!!!

is this the puter you have in your sig or a different one? have you done all of the updates for this machine? make sure you updated the video card driver, it sounds like you might still be using the "standard vga" driver that xp loads when you first install it. also, if you're having problems with your irq's, try going into your bios and changing it to "non-plug and play o.s." what that'll do is make your bios assign your irqs instead of windows, and apparently the bios usually does a better job.

Yup done many update still know how it work got new lastest nvidia drive 40.72 update bios etc etc will try the bios thing thx.Oh and yes my comp is what showed down.

Back