• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

tv out problems with ti4200 (wierd)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fox27

Registered
the problem is when i have tv out on i can play games and see my desktop fine no problems on tv and monitor. Then when i go to play a movie i can see it on my monitor but not my tv. if i have the player half sized i can see the player and the desktop behind it but the spot where the movie is playing is black

I used to have a radeon 8500, and i tried to play a movie,no matter what, there will be no movie motion, but i could still see my desktop and everything. but then i set the monitor and tv with the same fresh rate, woolllaaa movie on tv.
so, you have to set your monitor and your tv with the same fresh rate! good luck

thanks guys i got the latest drivers. i tried setting the refresh rate to the as tv but that didnt work. when i changed primary to my tv it worked. kindof a pain though. Is this a bug somewhere or dose everyone have to do this. it realy is kinda strang i would really like to know why it dose that

Back