• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

uber pc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i would have water cooled it and made my resivoir a pool in the roof or in something like a backyard that would have been awsome

the other mod I saw using legos was more of a full tower case rather than a cube and he used like 5,000 something legos in it. was able to get bulk from lego mfr to make the case. Cant remember exact numer (5000) but it was a hell of a lot of legos, many times more than you'd think

LOL, first one ive seen of its kind. Very funny, I wonder if you overclock it if the legos would melt. Or if your kid brother decides to build a moat around it...yikes!

That is great....I have seen better though, but still a cool case. I would build one, but I could just imagine bringing a nice female to my apartment and when she walks in the door she see's a lego case. It is kinda hard to be a computer "nerd" and still maintain a "cool" status with the ladies. It is bad when you would rather stay home and mod a case then go out with a girl.

But, the way I figure it, a computer doesn't never wants to "talk", it doesn't have that time off the month, and won't get mad if you don't pay it enough attention. On the flip side to that, a computer doesn't cook and it doesn't satisfy all your "needs" (even though the internet can help relieve some built up "stress").

All the female overclockers on here don't take this the wrong way!! :D

NcBaller1985 said:
That is great....I have seen better though, but still a cool case. I would build one, but I could just imagine bringing a nice female to my apartment and when she walks in the door she see's a lego case. It is kinda hard to be a computer "nerd" and still maintain a "cool" status with the ladies. It is bad when you would rather stay home and mod a case then go out with a girl.

But, the way I figure it, a computer doesn't never wants to "talk", it doesn't have that time off the month, and won't get mad if you don't pay it enough attention. On the flip side to that, a computer doesn't cook and it doesn't satisfy all your "needs" (even though the internet can help relieve some built up "stress").

A computer can cook, but it does take a lil help from us.
http://www.hex-tech.co.uk/egg.asp

NcBaller1985 said:

Female overclockers?:eek: You must be mad! Where are they?:confused:

NcBaller1985 said:
It is kinda hard to be a computer "nerd" and still maintain a "cool" status with the ladies.

i dunno, i get some compliments on my case during parties when girls are in my room. most of them think its "pretty" or "cute." when they know you built it yourself, they think you are really smart, and that you will probably end up making a lot of money, hehe. they can be shallow like that :eek:! (hopes to many girls dont read that. but its probably a safe bet on a computer forum)

my rig:
final_setup.JPG

and won't get mad if you don't pay it enough attention.

again, i have to disagree. when i first started dating my girlfriend, i hardly played computer games any more, and didnt spend nearly as much time messing with my computer, and it started having all sorts of problems :D. sometimes it just wouldnt boot, and i started having problems with random lock ups and stuff. surely just coincidence, but still kinda funny. we had a good laugh about that stuff.

SpaceRangerJoe said:

again, i have to disagree. when i first started dating my girlfriend, i hardly played computer games any more, and didnt spend nearly as much time messing with my computer, and it started having all sorts of problems :D. sometimes it just wouldnt boot, and i started having problems with random lock ups and stuff. surely just coincidence, but still kinda funny. we had a good laugh about that stuff.

lol

Holy poop.... That's a Big case, with a capital "B"......

Is that a corner of a biga$$ home theater system I see in the corner? I'm not alone in my crusade for recievers that take up half a desk for all people then! :D

...mine almost takes up a third, and I have a pretty big desk... :)

no, thats just my cheap desk, and an old receiver. i got it for free like 2 years ago. its nothing special, but it works. im always afraid that my desk is going to break with this 21inch monitor on it :D.

Back