• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

vapochill dead.. test with no MB???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gaza

ok i think my new vapochill LS just died, is there a way to test it with out going from a MB, forget how to do it.. also if it is the control board how do i get a new one.. any help would be nice..thanks

I'm not sure how the vapochill ataches, but if you turn on the psu it should work

to turn on the psu without turning on the mobo, connect the green wire on the 20 (or 24) pin atx connector to the black one right next to it. use regular old wire to do this

ya i found it...i have a bad ciller board...thanks

ya but if it is fuse i can't change it for once i open the case vapo will void my warranty... so have to wait for them...

There not real strict on the VOID warranty thing. I called them when I had a problem and they told me to open the side panel. I said wont that voids my warranty and they said no that it was there pretty much to protect themselves from people opening it and killing themselves due to electrical shock... Muhahahaha

Electrical shock... Hahaha. Only a moron would go into a case with more than 30 volts present. A few shocks might not kill you but they don't call it dangerous for nothing. People often forget about capacitors/ don't know what they are or store a charge/ expect the bleeder resistor to work. I wonder how many people have been killed by circuits with caps that aren't plugged in.

Back