• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Via Aqua Pump

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Istari1

Anyone used/heardof/seen/heard one this these pumps? AquaStealth is seeling a model with 1/2" barbs already installed and a GPH of 370!!! For only $23. I have never heard of this pump, but at 370 GPH thats an insanely low price. I just finished modding the heater core I bought from Auto Zone with some 1/2 barbs, now all I need is to decide on a WB and a pump and I'll be all set.

Josh

Go to www.leufkentechnologies.com (Aqua's sister website) and look at there pumps.

For $60 I got a 400GPH pump and Alu Resevoir. The pump is externally mounted for cooler temps too.

In my experience there great pumps, with superb noise free operation.

But get the 3/8 fittings one, the only reason for 1/2 is higher flowrate, with 3/8 you get better cooling due to the increased amount of H20, and with a pump over 300GPH your flowrate is superb too.

Happy Cooling!
M_N

ocean said:
Or go here and puchase juyst the pump for about 25 bucks:D

Hmm..but my first posts said I could buy the pump with modified fittings for $23, so why would I buy the stock one for $25? :)

Josh

Back