• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

video card question?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DerekDRP

Disabled
ok i say about 4 months ago, i had the same geforce fx ultra 5200 with duel monitor support. it started to get toasty with each each use. but blue it off , thinking it was becuse of the duel monitors, I had running. well the following week i used it the apg started to literly smoke. ( killed the card in seconds but was able to still use my pc ) the one i am on now and not the new one i am on now. its kinda twiches every 15 minuts or so ) the new vid card is the same as the old ( dont worrie i am going to get the 9800 pro.

lol,you forgot the question! thats funny.

Ok so ur running a new card on the agp slot that smoked ur old card and you getting twitches? Why would you put anything back into that slot?
I would say yes its probably because of the agp slot!

becuse at the time i was broke . and i only had enough money to buy the same card again. ( I was stupid i admit i was ) ....... so what do you guys think?

if you looking in to the alterned modding ( my mobo and case is in there.

( btw i have to run this card ) becuse my thrid pc is a 16 megs of ram sd ram card with out t n l and galaxies "requires t n l" transform and ligting and i cant barrow any more till septemeber ( unless some one donates a 64 card with t n l :) ( wink )

Back