• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Visual PC Mods -JET GREEN-

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
blow_hole_fan.jpg

Looks good, the only thing I don't like is you freehand drew the squares on the top of the case, a ruler would have made it easier on my eyes :p. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

Oh I knew that, just having the project log (that I assume customers can look at) with freehand sketches in permanent marker (so it looked) is kinda... sketchy :shrug:. I dunno, I just a perfectionist (and an engineer) so it's something that I like to do with a straight edge. In no way was I attempting to put down your mod, it's looking good, just speaking out what irks me when I do it ;).

Best of luck with the rest of the project. (seriously, I don't want you to take offence, I'm just rambling here)

Burdman27911 said:
Oh I knew that, just having the project log (that I assume customers can look at) with freehand sketches in permanent marker (so it looked) is kinda... sketchy :shrug:. I dunno, I just a perfectionist (and an engineer) so it's something that I like to do with a straight edge. In no way was I attempting to put down your mod, it's looking good, just speaking out what irks me when I do it ;).

Best of luck with the rest of the project. (seriously, I don't want you to take offence, I'm just rambling here)

I like you. Stick around subscribe to this thread. I need some expert advice! :bday:

I don't mean to nit pick but i noticed that you have a picture labled on the 2nd page on your site that says it was from 7/16/06, unless this is from the future i think you may have a typo :)

Back