• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

W/C for 4 x 295GTX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
...good catch though, jab-tech is nice. If only they had those Scythe 104CFM fans in stock, I would be all over.

Well this is a 120mm model, and I need 140mm for that rad.

I wonder how would NOVA perform with 18 of these babies. Crazy stuff.

I decided to go for 140.3 - it should perform better than 120.3 yet not be as ridiculously long as 120.4.

Posting in epic thread.

Please post pics for us to drool over!

Have you considered just making a couple separate rigs? Might be more cost effective and simpler.

Well this is a 120mm model, and I need 140mm for that rad.

I wonder how would NOVA perform with 18 of these babies. Crazy stuff.

lol i have 18 of them on my 3 mcr320's. (more cooling thread)

medium is all they seem to have for yates.

Posting in epic thread.

Please post pics for us to drool over!

Have you considered just making a couple separate rigs? Might be more cost effective and simpler.

I really want to have just one rig. First, it takes less space; second, one of the points of this exercise is to build a super-powerful rig :) Two non-stellar rigs is just meh. :)

...I'm having second thoughts about the case. It doesn't seem too spacious with mobo and GPUs installed - in fact, there is hardly any space for WC stuff. :(

...ordered all the hardware except the case and WC stuff. There we go.

Leaning towards U2-UFO as the case of choice. Might even be able to keep everything inside for the time being. Not sure I like it, but there is definitely enough space, it's SSI compliant, and holds 2 PSUs.

Well that case is both insanely huge and expensive :) I am looking for something more moderate, yet capable of housing 2 PSU's and the water cooling stuff. (2 pumps and a res basically.)

Will check out other Dangerden's cases though.

Maybe you should make a very simple custom case. Are you going to be using this as your personal computer or just for folding at home?

Folding + occasional gaming.

Don't really have the skill, time and energy required to build a custom case :) I'd rather pick up a decent off-the-shelf solution. Sadly, not many of them fit my requirements :( Who'd a thunk that "2-psu SSI-compliant full tower" will be that much of a problem.

All orders complete. Went with U2-UFO.

I'm poor now :shrug:

Ah, whatever :) Should be awesome. Can't wait to start building.

Thanks for all your help, I wouldn't get anywhere without you guys :)

Off to work week... Stay tuned for first pics in a week or two (depending on shipping and my own availability).

Performance-PCs.com
Order Number: ******
Date Ordered: Sunday 15 November, 2009
Your order has been updated to the following status:
New status: Processing

WTF... It's Thursday, and it just got the "Processing" status?..

Perhaps by Processing they mean they don't have one in stock and waiting for delivery ?
Different shop same status. *translated to english*
---Lian Li PC-343B Modular Cube - Black---
Order Number: *****
Order Date : 2.11.2009
Expected date of arrival : 25.11.2009
---
I will probably have all watercooling stuff here before case itself.

Also did your payment already processed ?
You should probably request query about your order status to find out where problem is.

I think that's what they were doing all this time. I paid by Paypal, so I have no idea what took them so long.

I'd give them a call. They're pretty responsive at P-PCs. If there is something on their end still holding it up, it can't hurt to request expedited shipping on their dime. Worst they can say is "no".

Back