• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Want to go watercooling...wc gurus take a look plz ;)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good luck, please don't rush. Nothing wrong with pouring a glass of tea and standing back for an hour.

You too phil, glad ya came here, much more info than DD, and nice peeps.

very nice looking..

the only question i ahve for you..

what is in that cage?!?!?:confused:

and one more i guess.. is that how you plan on mounting your res? just remember, the easiest bleeding comes when the res is at the highest point in your loop. if thats the case, inverting during bleed may help. i did that

hermit crabs are in that cage thing if thats what your talking about :p as for mounting res im not sure yet im going to wait untill tomorrow when tubing comes to see how im going to mount it, i might need to mod something to hold it not sure yet :)
Good luck, please don't rush. Nothing wrong with pouring a glass of tea and standing back for an hour.

You too phil, glad ya came here, much more info than DD, and nice peeps.

yep no rushing took me about 6 hours to do all that today tomorrow my time and make sure everything is perfect and leak test and watch tv for a few hours :) thanks for comments :D im very excited just hope everything works out great :)

also should i pick up the nozzle kit later on for the fuzion block also thinking of getting pro mount since the regular mount kinda warps board not bad but it will warp is eventually, im waiting for ups now lol i hope he comes early :)

as i wait for my tubing how should the order be

Rad > Res > Pump > Cpu > Rad ?
i know res then pump and try using shortest tubing correct?

Last edited:
I feel obligated to post this since rumy hasn't yet..

img4511yh9.jpg

Hopefully he doesn't shoot me for jumpin the gun and postin it for him :bday:.

hey

i sent him pics before :) and he posted i guess lol :)

everything went great so far so good i idle in 30's on 2 cores and 32's on other 2 :) loving it so far 5 hours no leak so i decided it was good enough :)

so thanks everyone for helping me :)

i also decided to leak test for 48 hours just to be safe, also have a question im currently using zip ties to hold my tubing to the barbs and u think thats enough or will i need to use clamps sooner or later cause i know tubing expands over a period of time and different temps etc

so should i just replace the zip ties with metal clamps? or should i be fine for a while, i mean 7/16" on 1/2" bard is a pretty friggin tight fit lol :p

also decided to add G11 to water and add my uv lights looks great i think

img4610cv9.jpg

looks awesome. some say you can go without clamps on 1/2" barbs when using 7/16 tubing, however, i would still use them. Is it worth the risk of destroying $XXXX worth of hardware? I would personally go to the hardware store and buy some of the worm drive clamps.

either way, good job!

looks awesome. some say you can go without clamps on 1/2" barbs when using 7/16 tubing, however, i would still use them. Is it worth the risk of destroying $XXXX worth of hardware? I would personally go to the hardware store and buy some of the worm drive clamps.

either way, good job!
hmm yea i guess i will pick up some clamps soon not right away but soon :)

hmm just a small update, decided to go with fuzion pro mount and quad nozzle finally, wanted to wait, opened up cpu block was clean like i just bought it, thought i was going to have goo stuff from using UV Reactive Pentosin G11 Coolant.

so i decided to just go distilled water and pt nuke that should be good enough?

i leaked test without anything inside case except motherboard for 8 hours was fine, then i put everything back in and new tubing the way i want it and leaked test for 24 hour was good to go

i did the same as you. went from G11 to distilled water and pt nuke. i haven't had to take the loop apart yet so not sure if there will be any build up like last time.

hmm just a small update, decided to go with fuzion pro mount and quad nozzle finally, wanted to wait, opened up cpu block was clean like i just bought it, thought i was going to have goo stuff from using UV Reactive Pentosin G11 Coolant.

i leaked test without anything inside case except motherboard for 8 hours was fine, then i put everything back in and new tubing the way i want it and leaked test for 24 hour was good to go

looks good, how are the temps?

hmm atm idle is 23,25,28,28 still have to do load test, but since i use 9 multi it drops it to 6x so thats why idle is low i guess :)

Back