• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

water cooling help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

the_iconoclast

i need some help getting some parts for my home made water cooling system
i plan on makeing me two beehive water blocks i allready have the 2*4*3/8 in copper plate but i have looked at homedepot and i couldnt find copper nails or the 2 in copper caps any ideas where i can get them?

i have the pump its a rio 600 its rated at 30 gal/hr at 3 ft but im gonna but a bypass valve on it to slow that down the line going to the cpu will split and one side will go back to the water tight junction box and i will have a valve so i can change the ammount of water going to the blocks with out adding presure to the pump. i plan on haveing two water blocks one for my duron 650 and one for my geforce ddr as for the raditor im gonna trade two nic and some cable to a friend for the condensor coils out of a window mount A/C unit that he found. the project isgoing to cost more that i planed on spending but when i get it done its gonna kick some major *** :)

the pins were actually 12 ga. solid copper wire and the caps were 1 1/2" not 2" I got it all at home depot so I'm sure they got it ,,also you prolly wont need to lower the flow rate ,,I use a 90gph pump and its not overkill , also you might try making a "tidehive for your Geforce ,,the beehive would take 3or4 PCI slots on any board ,,good luck and e-mail me if you need anymore help :)

Back