• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Watercooling Temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

customrig

I just setup my rig with a watercooler from parts mostly from dangerden. I was wondering what temps all of you get with a maze 2 and heatercore or similiar setup. My temps are like 36 C at idle and around 42 C at load. This seems too high to me since my $30 heatsink fan can produce better temps than my $150 watercooler and the heatsink had a slight overclock. Is there something I did wrong or did I just blow 150 big ones on a watercooler that I will end up not using?

First of all how are you getting temps? MBM5, Bios? Unless you have a digidoc or you are reading the temp from the core directly they are inaccurate. Air cooling blows air around the socket where H20 cooling does not. I would bet your temps are lower now even though it is not showing so.

hey custom thx for replying to my pm's and in ur thread, and thx for lying about how much u spent on the watercooling kit, yeah ok $200+, more like $150.

Back