• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wavemaster modding case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thorilan

ok several of you wanted to see more details about the wavemaster case. i didnt have time to do any measurements ( and i forgot a measure tape and i didnt want to use the sales guys) so youll just have to settle for some pics

100903-9cm high psu area.JPG

100903-down view front WM.jpg

100903-front bays.jpg

100903-front mount bays.jpg

100903-psu area WM.jpg

100903-slots WM.jpg

looking at the dimentions of this i think it may be possible to fit a bix micro in it for WC and have room still for the pump or small res also . the psu cant be more than 9 or 9.5cm tall though . the mobo tray slides out which is really convienient too . so a small water system in this case wouldnt be a problem but i recoment a L20 or L30 hydro instead of an ehiem because of size

I've had my eye on this case for awhile now, thanks for the detailed pics :) I really like the look of it.

Thanks Thor ;)! I owe you one for the pics! Even though my new computer won't have that case...when I go water cooling I will get that case for sure!!! Thanks!

Back