• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what is your recomendation??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gosu

i have one question
what is the recomendation guys?
i want buy new motherboards , actually i have xp1900s , pc2700 kingmax and msi k7t266 pro2 and soyo dragon+
because i can only 141fbs no more =(
i look more OC and better speed
what is your recomendation?
EPOX 8KHA+ or NEW 8K3A+
or other board??

thz

I'm not recommending either board, but there sure is a lot of hub-bub about the 8k3a. Check out some of the other threads and see if anyone else has information that's helpful to you.

I would highly recommend the 8KHA+. It's truly an overclockers mobo. The only board better is the 8K3A+. With your Kingmax2700 you could really push the 8K3A+ into the 190-200 fsb.

Just ordered myself an 8K3A, this afternoon...the kinds of voltages that thing can manage is awe inspiring, and especially already having that lovely PC2700 ram, you should be able to do great things.

I like my 8k7a.....but would love to try out a 8K3A+ .-Have seen some killer oc'n done with that & pc2700/3000....

Back