• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What motherboard to get to overclock pc2100 RAM?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cpirius

My curent motherboard just died :( so now im looking for a new one. I have 2 sticks of crucial pc2100 RAM and I was wondering if i could overclock better with a kt333 board? and if so which one is best? thanks

Check NewEgg in the refurb section.

You can get some pretty decent boards there at about half price - I got myself a refurbed ABIT KX7-333 for about $39.00 on tuesday w/ a free t-shirt.

Also, there shipping is great! I ordered my board about Tuesday 10:00 PM and I am expecting it tommorrow :)

Those referbished boards look good. I think im going to get the KX7-333. thanks for the info. How dose the 10 dollars off work? when you add the T-shirt it makes it 59. Dose it just work out in the final order?

[Edit] I see, it takes off 10 for the shirt and makes it free, so the mobo is 49 now.

Back