• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What new toys did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Received a wireless N router to replace the G antique in prep for the HTPC to come upon its completion. Some Asus model that can be flashed to dd-wrt.

Just got a Nikon D5100 to replace my old Canon Powershot A620. Paid $334 for a new one, with lens.

Can't get pictures of it for obvious reasons (batteries in the Canon are dead).

Received a wireless N router to replace the G antique in prep for the HTPC to come upon its completion. Some Asus model that can be flashed to dd-wrt.

Nice timing! I just got one myself via a nice forum deal. Asus RT-N66U (Here)

Waiting to get the antennas in, as the seller forgot to ship them.

New Htpc build, minus the case as that is just an empty box acting as a table hah.

Attachments

• 2012-11-05T09-00-57_1.jpg
    2012-11-05T09-00-57_1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 89
Man, if your "HTPC" is rocking a 680, what do you have in your desktop? NASA technology? Wow! Have fun with the build!

If I were you I'd return the CCFL and get some LEDs. Cheaper, greener, and they don't have those inverters that like to explode.

I just bought an old P4 duo 2.66GHz machine from a friend. It didn't age well, so I'm fixing it up right now. Case is nice for the period, though. Going to make it a server.

Man, if your "HTPC" is rocking a 680, what do you have in your desktop? NASA technology? Wow! Have fun with the build!

If I were you I'd return the CCFL and get some LEDs. Cheaper, greener, and they don't have those inverters that like to explode.

Not really sure why i even got them besides they were like 3 bucks on ebay. The 680 is from a friend whos psu took out cpu/mb on his rig, and i traded him one of my 2500k's and mobo for it. Figured with that i should be able to watch some HD youtube!:thup: Well and skyrim/bf3 lol.

Haven't gotten it yet (Just ordered)

Christmas present for my wife-- She's been wanting a camera since we got married. Decided to wait a while and get her a REAL camera vs a wal-mart 2x digital zoom derp camera :p 21x optical zoom, 16MP ftw :attn:

30-111-510-Z01[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back