• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

When Fifa 2003 coming out, are you gonna get it ??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I played the demo, it's very cool...

Player animations are awesome. I haven't played a soccer game since like Fifa 98 or 99, but this is an amazing improvement

Same goes for Madden 2003...

I hope to be able to afford both one day:beer:

I cant stop playing Fifa 2003 .. its awesome!
All the tricks, moves and such are endless ... the gameplay and
the graphics are amazing also!
I also enjoy playing it online, soo much fun.

***Edited by SpeeDj;

Tsk tsk tsk, I suggest you please re-familiarize yourself with the forum rules and guidelines to which you agreed to when you signed up for these forums. Consider this your only warning.

J :mad: ***

Last edited by a moderator:
rb26dett said:
***Edited by SpeeDj;

Tsk tsk tsk, I suggest you please re-familiarize yourself with the forum rules and guidelines to which you agreed to when you signed up for these forums. Consider this your only warning.

J :mad: ***

Bro you do this for the wrong reasons. First off, you think you're a big shot that you "got the whole game about 4 days before it was shipped." Wow you should get a cookie for that. A lot of people had even before you.
"Waste money on software", o and money for the programmers grows on trees?!?! Imagine no one "wasted money" on software, do you think programmers would code fifa just for you. I like to do warez at times also, but i sure damn buy a game/app if it deserves the money, although I do believe software is overpriced.

Last edited by a moderator:
NO big shots ..... and yes you were right .. IF THEY deserve the money, does EA deserves my money ?? hmmm NO ... screw EA and their ****ty customer service, and their games with endless bugs ... Im wont pay a cent for programmers who were in hurry to release a buggy game that messes up your computer to get to the next game.
I dont have problems buying games ... quality games, like ID Software ; RTCW & Doom III (if I like it)
I have no problem paying 39.99 for Unreal Tournament 2003 to its develpoers, because they did a great job with such awesome game, so yea they deserve the money so they can make better games ... but companies who release guggy games with ****ty gameplay wont get a cent from me.

BTW : I actually got Fifa 2003 1 week before it came out ... like I get everything else ... but thats not the point.

h20link said:
man you're gonna talk yourself into trouble with the mods if you
recommend warez-ing.

Did you see me recommend ? post links ? and praise warez ? NO
OK then, what I do with my computer , what I download and stuff is MY business.

Interesting, I think, how you seem to be praising Fifa, asking everyone else if they are gonna buy it...

But when it comes to the issue of YOU buying it, your response is "no way I'm paying for such a low quality game. You'd be a fool to do so!"

BTW...I told you so!

yall need to chill .... jesus
garasaki if Im not mistaken you sent me 2 instant messages asking me if I could tell you where you could download the game ...

Yeah, I was curious. I also informed you of this forum's policy on that kinda stuff.

And in the second (well, 3rd) post, I was just stating that it was hypocritical of you to ask if everyone else was gonna buy this great game, which wasn't good enough for you to pay for...

Fifa 2003 is already out (in the shops) here in the UK, judging by the last couple of versions this one is gonna suck too. ISS Evolution 2 for the X-box is the best soccer game there is.

Johnny Knoxville said:
Fifa 2003 is already out (in the shops) here in the UK, judging by the last couple of versions this one is gonna suck too. ISS Evolution 2 for the X-box is the best soccer game there is.

I played ISS Evo 2 for Xbox ... it sucks hardcore *** ... the graphics made me sick.
Fifa 2003 for PC totally steps all over it in every aspect.

Back