• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I buy a waterblock?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.


New Member
Apr 29, 2001
I want to buy a water block that mounts to the motherboard with four screws instead of the ones that need a socket clamp. The thing is that one of the socket ears broke. Thats why I need one that attaches to the motherboard. Does anyone know what site I can buy one from?
TT120 (Jun 21, 2001 02:19 p.m.):
Go to Dangerden.com and look at the Maxe2 block. Extremely well built and mounts the way you want.

This is the best block on the market right now. Top quality. http://www.dangerden.com BTW, its the Maze2 block. TT120 just made a typo.
Will the Maze2 waterblock fit on a socket 370 motherboard? The site only shows one that is for AMD.