• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who here plays War3: The Frozen Throne, does OC have a clan?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Woah . . . It's been ages since I've played a really good game of Warcraft III or The Frozen Throne. At LANs we play it, but not nearly enough for my liking.

I used to be quite good, but I've fallen back a few notches.

Hmm okay. Well I am in Lorderon late nights in channel clan boss. My name there is big_douche_bag ... haha laught it up.

Wicked_Klown said:
OCG just opened a section in the forum for MMO and OMO. One of the games there is WAR3.

I'm sorry I don't know where that is? I can't find it. Sorry. :bang head

I play WCIII FT but not online. A 28.8 connection is just too frustrating for anybody to want to deal with me and I hate the lag problems and getting dropped. Fun game, but its just too bad that I cannot enjoy it like I would like to. My favorite for the past year has been the TD maps, those kick some *** for a guy that can only play offline.

Bah seems to be not much about warcraft there. Just a thread section on it. Anyone who wants a clan meet me in chan clan boss.

starting a new clan can be hard and trying on a person all by himself.

talking to SpeeDj is a great start, but you might need help from the [OCG] staff or clan leaders too.

you can find us on the web chat....here.

or if you already have IRC, then here is the info needed to find our chat room...
Channel: #[OCG]
Server: irc.zirc.org
Port: 6667

the [OCG]BF:V clan also uses xfire to send IMs as well as joining games of other members.....LOOK.
just look for me under mica1217 and send me an invite to add you to my list.
I'm more then willing to help get you started in your quest.
feel free to IM me any time you need help or advice.

mica

Back