• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whoa! maybe a cause why some of us can't o/c well

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Interesting article, Miknow...sure glad my Abit board wasn't on their listing of suspect mobos...
Of course, I haven't had those kind of problems since I got rid of my old DFI mobo...It was a POS...maybe it had bad caps...:eh?:

jstnomega said:
Guys! Ya really gotta check the ft page of this site more often. Ed's been on this like white on rice for some time now.

Yes he has....good to see some do get around to the Front Page here....;)

I have 1 KA7 and one KA7-Raid that BOTH have popped caps - JPCON brand. I haven't gotten around to repairing them, as it's almost impossible to find the same exact size caps, and the more common larger ones don't quite fit in some areas = "make fit"

They still work just fine under normal clock settings though :D, even with ALL the power caps blown.

If this gets double posted, the forums were running incredibly slow once I hit reply the first time, refreshed & my post wasn't there.... so...

Back