• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who's playing warframe?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jeff G

This game is extemely complicated, vastly expansive, offers little instruction on what to do, and might be the most fun I've had playing a game in a long time. And it's free. The graphics are awesome, the game play is good, the mechanics are good, and it seems to have never ending things to do. It's like Destiny and No Mans Sky combined into the perfect game. Downloaded it this morning and cant stop playing!

Anyone else playing? Coop online play, or stand alone. Both let you play the game to the fullest.

At this point, I dont even know what MR is. But I did make it all the way to Jupiter last night! And I built my first weapon from a blueprint, should be completed in 3 more hours. I cant imagine getting bored any time soon. It seems like there's a million things to do and Ive just started scratching the surface.

I played a couple hours when it 1st came out, seemed like just another shooter/sword anime with space/exploration mixed in. What changed ?

Enjoy it while the fun lasts... it gets stale VERY quickly unfortunately; at least it did for me :(

After my 24 hour download, I haven't had the urge to play it yet. I'm burned out from watching 16 GB eat up an entire day. I played the "install and update" segment so much I need a break. :screwy:

I've played on and off for years. remember if you have amazon/twitch prime you get free stuff

Back