• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Why Is Duke Nukem Late ???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've all but given up on Duke Nukem forever. There is a certain time I think a game has to be made and released in, before it gets outdated. Just to date myself, I started saving money for this game in *8th* grade.....and I'm graduating from *college* next december.

The only thing that could possibley save this game is if it had both indepth plot/gameplay and intensive interaction and freedom with the entire enviroment. Because I doubt after waiting this long this graphics would be anything to shout about.

Bios24 said:
I've all but given up on Duke Nukem forever. There is a certain time I think a game has to be made and released in, before it gets outdated. Just to date myself, I started saving money for this game in *8th* grade.....and I'm graduating from *college* next december.

The only thing that could possibley save this game is if it had both indepth plot/gameplay and intensive interaction and freedom with the entire enviroment. Because I doubt after waiting this long this graphics would be anything to shout about.

Not to mention bringing peace to the middleeast and reversing global warming .

Back