• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Winter Warz 2008 official winners - OC Forums!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good job everyone.

I'm hoping for this next war I can get my two GPUs watercooled...and maybe use a chiller/phase for my CPU.

I don't think I'll be able to afford a new CPU/GPU set by then so I'll have to make due with what I have.

Anyway, good job everyone. This was the first FW I have participated in and I had a blast. It gave me a reason to power up my computer since I haven't had much time for gaming lately.

wow, looking at my and other scores I see how well my air cooled old rig held up against those big bad q6600's and 8800GTX's

makes me feel less insecure about my rig :D

btw: Great job guys, we showed them what we're made off, they cannot mess with OCF, we will take them down

:D

Hey Nutcase,

Long time, and thanks :)

I really must find the time to pop over to Bleedinedge and say hi to the guys.

you can find me at either Bleedinedge or at OCX .

But, I have stopped benching for a while. too busy working. :bang head

I know that I'm late to the victory party, but awesome win. I know how it feels to compete and win in the forum wars since I was in last year's event. Way to kick butt, guys! Thumbs up!

Back