• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Woohoo, my first OC!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fubulg6000

xjdkala.jpg

my first oc attempt. I'm pleased, but i cant hit 200fsb for some reason. Everything i do doesn't allow windows to work. It just freezes after 3 seconds in desktop. I'm guessing its my built in video card, but i'm not exactly sure. I upped the dim voltage and cpu voltage. I ran prime95 at 12x195 but i get errors. I didn't get any errors on this run, so it's fine. I'm going to keep working at it. Glad my chip finally unlocked. It was a pain to get rid of its virginity :D

I have an MSI k7n2g-l with corsair 3200 LL. It should be able to hit 400 but something is holding me back from it. I have to figure it out. Any suggestions?

Woops, 200 i mean. Oh yeah, temps are solid too. ~41C idle with ~43C load. Ceramique is awsome! My volcano 9 is cranked up to the max because the manual rpm is busted. Little noisy but its ok. Not going to lose my sanity over the noise any time soon.

Yeah, i tried volt of 1.7 but it didn't work correctly in windows. Gave me a prime95 error 14 minutes into the test. This was at 12 and 12.5 mults.

Back