• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Would it be worth the upgrade?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Lemme see, I would do it if you really had a specific reason because of room. And could take the loss of some heat pulling ability. As long as your temps were acceptable, why not? You'd need stronger fans than what the PA uses, some with high pressure, but ya wouldn't need massive deltas I think.

There are really only two main rules in WC I guess. Don't mix metals and res before pump. Whatever works for you id fine.

I did read up on that at XS when it was tested, it's not a bad concept. Odd, against the best cooling at the expense of room it takes etc, but why not?

I think, if I get a 4*C drop it'll be decent. Now I just need to measure if my 5.35 cage can fit a 120.2, two fans, and a MCR220.

Last edited:
i would get 4 more fans for that setup.

FAN|RAD|FAN|RAD|FAN

if you HAVE to stack the rads anyway.

I'm running 6 yateloon high speeds slightly undervolted and I cannot hear them at all, only thing I hear in my system is my video card fan

I'm running 6 yateloon high speeds slightly undervolted and I cannot hear them at all, only thing I hear in my system is my video card fan

That is no surpise considering your Vcard fan is extremely loud. My Vcard is cooled with the S1+turbo module which is incredibly quiet. The loudest thing on my PC atm is either the HDDs, or the 250mm on the side because I'm still awaiting the adapter to put it onto my fan controller.

Back