• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[WOW] Cant decide on a good case - read!?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr.Guvernment

Cooler Master CM Stacker STC-T01

http://www.hardwarezone.com/articles/view.php?id=1121&cid=22&pg=1

After reading this review and what this case can do! - yes it is $160 or so but still it is worth it as far as i am concerned - crew the cons of this board - the pro far out weight the cons they listed as far as i am concerned!

Think of the potential for this case, not just modding, but over all power! have your x800 or 6800gt running on it's own PSU all that fun stuff! the amount of lights - you wont have to make your own dual PSU how to - as they provide the adpater to connect the PSU's - man, just read that review (best one i found)

The picture on new egg - does this case no justice as to what it really looks like!!

It has room for 2 PSU's
is compatible with BTX standard
Has 8 fan placements
can hold 11 5' drives
has a special motherboard cooler
has more places for air flow to get in then planters has peanuts!!
Window side panel will be out in August for it!

what more could you want!!!!

Looking at one in person is there they really shine...They have one in the showroom at Directron and I pulled it off the shelve and cracked her open.

All I can say is "WOW"...The build quality is just amazing...Dont like the way the mount the 80m/m fan in the door but other than that it is about as good as it gets.

^^^ great! youi just made me happier i am buying this case - the NewEgg pictures make it look like it was painted soem crap grey - but then that review showed the real brushed aluminum and now you saw it in person!

Yeah they need a 120mm in that window..LOL

So you going to buy one :)

it is kind of heavy - steel frame and then aluminum alloy panels, but hey - i dont plan on lifting it very often :D

^^ shall check that review

the [XXXX} is just a habit i have from old days forums *cought cough* where you had to mention in the title certain things.

sometimes i find it helps - for me - personally i am so used to it i wish other did it -kind of gives the reader a quick - okay, this is a question, or he wants some feedback - or it is a news article

:D

lol

Newegg has given me my fedex number!!! - once it hits miami it should be here i HOPE TO GOD!! this week - i want to have all my parts by the weekend but i am sure! Customs will give a hassle on something!

ive seen this case in person over at bigfootcomputers.. and its nice, but its soo large. I also find it too be exessive for anyone using it for a regular desktop system... who in the world is going to use up all those drive bays?(other then a server). Ive seen classier looking cases.. like lian li's stuff.
this case is:
1) plain
2) huge

Things I like about the case though:
1) btx supported
2) good airflow

^^^ points 1 and 2 for the pro's are good ones and it also should not so plain once the side panel window kits is out - i plan to get it.

i do understand it is more a server case - but as their review said it is kind of a mix between a server case and a high end workstation case - :D

once i am done with it - should look sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :D

sucks that newegg does not have the black version of the case. i dont want to spend 230$ on the black one.

Sorry, but when it comes to cases I'm biased to Lian Li.... Owning a Lian Li in cases is like owning a Porsche in cars :p

Back