• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xbox 360 for $100 on Turkey Day

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Im going for this, its a hell of a deal no matter what. And you can basically get all the things the premium unit comes with for the $200 you saved on the unit still being cheaper. IMO its a win win and i can upgrade at my leasure.

how does the hd in the premium make it better then a core system? does the hd allow you to save the game saves to teh hd? or is it jus so people can put media/mp3s on it and play??

im down for this.. i wanna hack it.. i still play my ps2 since i got all my games on a 120gig hd i put in it.. so it makes it worth playing =D

hypertek said:
how does the hd in the premium make it better then a core system? does the hd allow you to save the game saves to teh hd? or is it jus so people can put media/mp3s on it and play??

im down for this.. i wanna hack it.. i still play my ps2 since i got all my games on a 120gig hd i put in it.. so it makes it worth playing =D

Xbox Arcade Games, game saves, mp3's, wmv's, Movie & TV show downloads(a new service microsoft is starting on the 22nd).

Nathan0490 said:
Xbox Arcade Games, game saves, mp3's, wmv's, Movie & TV show downloads(a new service microsoft is starting on the 22nd).

Forgot playing original Xbox games as well.

The hard drive is also required for any online gaming, and also you can save demos to it (which is by far the most useful feature of xbox live I've found so far). You can also get a memory unit for $40 for 64mb if you just want the basic xbox live functionality without shelling out for the HD

Whats the best way to make sure I get this?

I'm guessing add to cart the day before or something? If I add to cart and checkout at 11:01 lets say. Will the price automatically go down from 299.99 to 100?

I would really like to get myself a present. I only want one for myself though. Any ideas on a way to get this "for sure"?

sl4vik said:
Whats the best way to make sure I get this?

I'm guessing add to cart the day before or something? If I add to cart and checkout at 11:01 lets say. Will the price automatically go down from 299.99 to 100?

Doubt that there was some tips theres codes you must enter.

Can you put any of the 360 data on a USB hard drive? Games saves? Yes. Music? Yes. Videos, demos, marketplace downloads? Yes. But does the USB drive let me run my old games on my 360? Can I get on Xbox live with a USB drive? Can I use a USB drive exactly as I would the hard drive that the 360 comes with?

so all i have to do is set the xbox360 from amazon.com as my homepage and refresh all day long?? sounds too easy... just gotta hit it at the right time. i wonder if they would let me buy like 50, lol... i'd just flip them here at ocf to all my buddies. :)

deathman20 said:
Ya god you get one i'll pay ya $50 ;)
can i smush it into your face after? :D :D sup bud!!

tonight is gonna be a great night of poker in the front, :beer: in the rear!! actually, it's gonna be both in the same place. :) my gf is coming along too... she's my instigator for poker... takes out all of my challenges 4 me. :)

I will be sitting at the comp refreshing ever second until I get one. Thanks for the heads up guys. If you can get more than one... Ill buy two and sell one to a foum member for 100+shipping... GOod luck to all :)

Back