• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xbox 360 for $100 on Turkey Day

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hoho220 said:
I will be sitting at the comp refreshing ever second until I get one. Thanks for the heads up guys. If you can get more than one... Ill buy two and sell one to a foum member for 100+shipping... GOod luck to all :)
With how fast these will sell....you won't even be able to see if your only allowed to buy one or not....I'm starting to give up hope of ever getting one

blitzkrieg1110 said:
With how fast these will sell....you won't even be able to see if your only allowed to buy one or not....I'm starting to give up hope of ever getting one
it could always never happen anyway. :D

blitzkrieg1110 said:

Im pretty sure they're going to limit it to one per customer. Hope I get this..damn that Gears of War game....

There is a limit of one per customer and the page that you should be refreshing is not their homepage*. If you get the deal you will get a confirmation code that you can use for awhile. Basically you are trying to get a confirmation code not the xbox itself. Also the price drop wont be shown on any units until you get and apply the code. That is how they limit the number of price drops to 1000. heck you could prob sell the code on ebay if you get one and dont really want the xbox.

*it may be shown on their homepage but there is a particular page that they tell you to go to in order to get the deal.

edit: nvm you prob cant sell the code as it is linked to your account.

Last edited:
Well code being linked to account and all you'd have by 2pm PST to check out.

I wonder if only a select random will recieved the code.
So think this code will be sent to email addresses? or will it appear on the site? hopefully not too many people have pop email set up =D

im not too crazy for the 360 but for $100 its worth a shot.. just hope i dont loose my mind if i dont get it.. lol

I'm in it to win it...

I was just playing Gears of War today in a store and I've definately changed my mind about it. Somebody had a chain gun and was cutting loose and all I had was a hand gun. So I just kept creeping up to him until I as in range. And as soon as he turned to shoot someone on my team I CAPPED HIS ***!

One shot... like The Deer Hunter.

But if I get the 360 for 100 bucks? I'd probably still get a PSP. I'd get Gears of War for 360, Liberty City and Vice City Stories for PSP, and call it a Noel. (Then after Christmas I'd sell it all and buy that projector I need.)

Catch is all of you must sleep during this time, be away from the computer and or electronic equipment ;)

And if I get one I promise to post video of me with at least three women starting to play Gears of War and subsequently forgetting what video games are...

Good luck gentlemen!!

i want it for myself, but id even consider giving it as a xmas gift if i knew any lil kids who where deservive of it.

hypertek said:
Good luck gentlemen!!

i want it for myself, but id even consider giving it as a xmas gift if i knew any lil kids who where deservive of it.

I can act like a lil kid, does that count?

Back