• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xbox 360 for $100 on Turkey Day

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hmmm...... me thinks it's Amazon's biggest hoax to test the capabilities of thier servers. Have everyone participate in it then sell to no one. And no one has to know. I mean who puts Xbox 360 next to a barbie and a bike in a vote....Well the bike can be ftw if u are currently walking.

Seems like no one got it. This is freaking bullcrap.

By the way, base on the way we are posting to update the status, we will crash ocforums server as well... lol

I'm pretty sure people were using haxs to win them, not to mention Aimbots.

But seriously did anyone actually win one? I was just saying it would suck if you won one and you went to go type in the code and it timed out rofl.

They are out. I got in and clicked the get this deal button, they asked what 18 + 8 was and I clicked get this deal again......Sold out

still down, at 2:01 eastern the page loaded but there was no 360 on the vote page, i live in ny so i kinda thought i wouldnt get 1

Back