• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

xp boot disk..HERE YOU GO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RangerJoe

All that is Man!
i got an xp boot disk, here it is

its 573 kb...sorry for all you 56k people....its as small as i could get it

just unzip it to a blank floppy, and there you go

thank you
my freinds moms comptuer just busted

does the actuall xp disk have a repair function on it?

actually, does the XP bootdisk have the fdisk function too? i'm still using win2k, but just wondering if i can use the fdisk in xp bootdisk to partition and format my drives to NTFS format, then install window.:rolleyes:

actually, does the XP bootdisk have the fdisk function too? i'm still using win2k, but just wondering if i can use the fdisk in xp bootdisk to partition and format my drives to NTFS format, then install window.
You can make a dos boot disk in xp and just add delpart.exe for ntfs or fdisk.exe for fat. You can do a web search and find either file.[

Actually all fdisk does is makes the partion table or gives you the option to delete a fat partion. You need delpart to erase an ntfs partion then start an install and select the ntfs format through install.

Back