• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XP TRUE 2.2 ghz!!!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

peppy

WOW i got my xp 2100 at 2.2ghz.............................april foools would be sweet though..sorry bout takin up space on the fourms

Last edited:
see you should have posted soe photo-chopped screen shots waited for a few responses and then you should have come back and said april fools. Then i think you would have got somepeople.

haha, nah i was just trying to help you out:D so you can get some more people with the next april fools joke. :D

jeeze

jeeze i was just tryin to get a laugh or tooooooooo:D :cry: :clap:

can someone delete this obviously retarted thred lol

DAmn XP has gone a long way, sorry reading thru this thread @ work so i didn't even read any repliest just topic... Well I got my unlocked 1.4 tbird @ 2000 MHZ, 200FSB x 10 multiplier Vmod!
H20 MAssive and expensive cooling. Massive cooling over the kik *** Crucial ram, and my sweet sweet 8kha+ mobo

Genoide said:
DAmn XP has gone a long way, sorry reading thru this thread @ work so i didn't even read any repliest just topic... Well I got my unlocked 1.4 tbird @ 2000 MHZ, 200FSB x 10 multiplier Vmod!
H20 MAssive and expensive cooling. Massive cooling over the kik *** Crucial ram, and my sweet sweet 8kha+ mobo

SUUUUUURE you did whatever u say ;) ;)

Yeah Crucial 2100 doing 400FSB, even with the RAM divider on 200FSB is easy, I can use it wheneever i want but theres no point as 170FSB is quicker!

Sorry for sounding like a jacka$$ but hey it ain't April Fools no more!!!!!!

No they don't get annoying..... just because it ain't real doesn't mean it can't happen, I think you are a dissapointed AMD fan.... Go buy Pentium then if you want to reach higher then 2GHZ on an AMD system... Not Pentium fan but just recognising the facts... there is no non overclocked AMD that can beat the P4 line processors and if there are the price you must pay isn't really worth the quality of the product... just my 2cents...

Genoide said:
there is no non overclocked AMD that can beat the P4 line processors and if there are the price you must pay isn't really worth the quality of the product... just my 2cents...
ummmm, dont P4s cost more than XPs?? I in no way intend to declare war between AMD and Intel fans, I personally just think that the price you must pay for the P4 isnt worth the quality of the product.....

Yes, you are correct P4's are alot more expensive atleast the CPU's.
BTW, when is AMD rls the KT400 and T-bred?

Back