• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XTU showing microvolts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

devlos

I know a lot of people are saying XTU is not consistent :screwy: but I don't really agree after using it quite extensively. Especially the stuff about lower or higher temps making a difference. :chair: Don't argue, I'm happier this way!
Whatever, the score don't mean so much, I still use it for tuning while inside windows and it still lets you know if your OC is unstable.

The reason for the post is I have never seen the "microvolt" readings in XTU before and was wondering if anyone else has seen it. (not sure how many zeros is need for it to actually be called microvolt (10^-6))

Yellow highlighted the readings in question. Also want to say after I rebooted and reinstalled XTU the readings went back to normal.

with
microvolts.JPG

without
notmicrovolt.JPG

Never seen it.. don't really use it... I can't imagine it's remotely that accurate either. Odd that it suddenly added decimal places one time though...

Guessing it was a random bug or glitch. Software voltage reports are not even accurate to a hundredth (two zeroes).

Back