• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

You gotta love this!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Let's hope the trend continues. I cherish the day when MS's OSes come crashing down and linux is the new standard. Not to say MS has never made quality software ( I really liked FS2002), but their operating systems really suck in comparision with linux.

I am kind of funny I guess: I don't hate MS, or even dislike them!

I like Win2K quite a bit in fact, and I also liked NT4.0 and WFWG:)

But I also like Linux as a concept, and Redhat in particular as a distro; I have tried others but so far its the only one that has installed correctly for me since Corel Linux 2............

I think Linux rocks, and has many advantages over Windows of ANY version- but it also has many disadvantages; the balance has been getting closer and closer all the time and I really look forward to the day that Linux is fully competitive with MS on the desktop: that will be a great day for consumers:D

I like M$ OS wfw3.11/DOS,98se & w2kpro. I do hate M$ itself because of how they have behaved in the last decade. This is what's wrong in corporate America and the world.

I'd like M$ to continue to exist as a leaner and more innovative company. If they just can't play fair, then their extinction would be best.

Agreed, M$'s lack of morals is what really turned me off to them. Windows XP isn't that bad really, but I do hate the interface. I suppose I could change it with enough fooling around, but I'd rather just stay in linux as much as I can.

i like the simple interface as it does in win2k. i personally think win2k are better than winxp. as least for me! i also like linux(RH), i think they are more configurable! :)

Back